SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

tb long term forecast of 96 cents, page-52

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Sailor
    Ah good stuff mate, you're in the home stretch now.

Ah, well the short answer is no.
    I got conflicting advice from my accountant and my financial planner, then from Macquarie; my cash management acc holder and then from Etrade, my broker / platform

In the end, I made a decision to just purchase all the SSN shares I want for the SMSF direct via Macquarie / Etrade, and sell in equal, a portion of my ST account holding.

That will allow me to focus LT on SSN and not be tempted along the way in good or bad times.

In terms of tax implications, it won't mean too much for me, as my longer term position (diminished as it is), is under a family account and my ST positions are all at current market prices so I'll probably take a nice tax loss offset

Only problem is, the cheque from corp super didn't arrive today, so will probably be here on Wednesday so probably won't be ready to buy for 1.5 weeks which is annoying. Who knows what the SP will be by then!

Neither did my order for 5x TM Lewis (UK) french cuff business shirts arrive, which I'm equally annoyed about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.