TB8 0.00% 13.0¢ tianmei beverage group corporation limited

TB8 AGM, page-59

1. 564 Posts.
    Hate to break it to you but the majority shareholders control this company and your votes won't change a thing. The recent announcements continue the run of red flags from this company. It makes zero sense why the capital raise was done given exisiting cash balance and if new shareholders wanted a piece of the action they can buy on market driving up the share price for existing shareholders. No dividend and no explanation why the $2m raised couldn't have been funded from exisiting cash. Tony and Nicholas have gone silent on behalf of Aussie shareholders and are clearly just look like puppets in the majority shareholders grand plan.

If this company is legit the decisions by management and the board to date have been unique (not in a good way). If the company isn't the picture the account paint than the Series of Unfortunate events will all make sense in hindsight.

Inaugural AGM offshore and rescheduling for the second time is just amateur hour and another sign of incompetence. I hope they have booked out all day for the Q&A as the Aussie directors are going to get grilled by shareholders (sadly ASIC can't grill them too).

I strongly encourage shareholders to email Nicholas or call the number on the asx announcements. At least make them work for the salary your investment is paying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.