WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

TBB

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    We should be contacting WFL or PP and sending a clear message we will not accept the TBB merger. The two companies Natural Mojo makes no money and has only 8,000 instragram followers and Skingarden has only 1200 insta followers and makes no money and both terrible web sites.
    WFL has no debt and needs to raise money not bail out a couple of dogs.
    To merge with a company that makes no money (TBB) and very few followers and we will inherit $800k in debt all for giving Capital D 18% of the company.
    Then the combined group will need to raise money immediately.
    Just out of interest I am invested in Bali Body a skin and tanning range and it is Australian and has 1.2m followers on insta and making $15m per yr profit after 5 yrs.
    I estimate WFL is virtually out on money now based on previous costs and revenues.
    Given there is no word of this proposed transaction my feeling is our wonderful thoughtful board will try string out till WFL is broke (over the cliff) and put a gun to our head and say its this merger or stumps up.
    Just like they tried with the NS deal in 2018 and failed.
    WFL needs to raise money and PP should be working on rather than wasting time on this obviously bad deal for WFL.
    Cannot believe we pay SS to stitch us up.
    Last edited by zilliqua: 15/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.