WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

TBB, page-4

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    How are you so sure it is $800k of debt? Maybe it's just trade and staff payables offset with receivables and inventory. Hard to say... without some financials. Or do you have them?

I suspect the deal will be pushed through in the short-term. The note to the market was the minimum information to what sounds like something already happening. Does it provide scope and scale advantage... maybe. As a minimum, I assume a bunch of overheads will not need to be duplicated between both, but that aside... the critical question will be ongoing sales of these new brands and existing Wellfully brands.

Have recent months seen any kind of uptick in sales? and/or have there been any new meaningful distribution deals (think Swisswell in European chemists). That's the real question, all this other noise will be drowned by sales growth, or won't matter with sales decline.

I certainly agree that the combined group needs cash. The GEM facility is still a very good option but will only be useful with growth / good news momentum. Hence it's all about sales growth...

It is all about Sales growth and leveraging all that hard-won distribution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.