POS 20.0% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

TBC ROLL CALL (Mandatory Confirmations Required), page-115

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243
    Monday housekeeping:

Badge Assignments:
    @ithinkican: Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Badge #58 (first pref) for you. Welcome!

Badge Re-Assignment:
    @drapermdraper: NP, all good, mate. Badge #16 now reassigned to you. Don't forget to change your sig.

@Dmasonic: As you can see, @drapermdraper has accepted your kind offer, sooooo Badge #26 now reassigned to you. Don't forget to change your sig.

Current confirmed member count: 45. Who woulda thunk it on this lark?! smile.png

Other:
    @Brett007: Thanks, mate. Hopefully some of the blatant misinformation that gets hurled around often from time to time doesn't send you batty.

Also (just throwing this out there for anyone who might like to comment):
    I was reluctant to initially put a hard limit on TBC membership until it became clear what, if any, demand there from the villagers. (I didn't want a situation to arise that would exclude anyone in the short/near-term.) The way it seems to be panning out I'm now starting to think of converting the current soft limit of 100 into a hard limit. There are currently 53/54 spare slots, so still plenty of overhead available at this time. Nothing hard or set in my thinking atm, but I'm thinking that imposing a hard limit could provide a bit of a 'bragging rights' reward for early adopters (basically, Foundation Members) and also limit my personal risk exposure (time-wise) around getting swamped with requests in the future if, er I mean when Ni/POS in general "goes all Li/crypto" on us in the future (lolz, but with an undercurrent of seriousness). Just some musings. I'm open to suggestions.

That's it for today. The once daily maintenance regime seems to be working well for the moment.

[ENDS]

Last edited by zebster: 16/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $154.4K 31.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 25237806 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8947379 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.