POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

TBC ROLL CALL (Mandatory Confirmations Required), page-75

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243

I'm back on deck for another housekeeping session to process and assign Two Buck (Mate) Club ("TBC") membership badge numbers. (That was quick shorthand for you Utah - see my comments to you, below, for a better primer).

First, Up...

INAUGURAL TBC BADGE NUMBER ASSIGNMENT DECLARATION:

AS INAUGURAL PRESIDENT, IT GIVES ME IMMENSE PLEASURE IN DECLARING ALL PREVIOUS TENTATIVELY EARMARKED/PROVISIONED MEMBERSHIP BADGE NUMBER ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE MARKED AS PERMANENT FROM... NOW, SUBJECT (NATURALLY) TO CONTINUED* ONGOING SATISFACTION OF THE CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AND THE CLUB'S CONSTITUTION, WHICH MAY ONLY BE VIEWED IN PERSON IN OUR REGISTERED OFFICE IN PANAMA, ANNUALLY, DURING EACH EASTER LONG WEEKEND.

TO ALL THOSE NEW MEMBERS WHO WERE AWAITING CONFIRMATION, CONGRATULATIONS! PLEASE GO AHEAD AND ADD YOUR BADGE NUMBERS TO YOUR HC SIGNATURES. WEAR THEM WITH PRIDE (NO, NOT THAT PRIDE, JUST SIMPLE OLD-SCHOOL PRIDE).

(*A SINGLE EXCEPTION EXISTS IN THE CONSTITUTION WRT TO THE INAUGURAL PRESIDENT AND INAUGURAL VICE PRESIDENT WHOM ARE EACH ENTITLED TO RETAIN THEIR RESPECTIVE BADGE NUMBERS FOR LIFE, UNCONDITIONALLY -- BECAUSE THE PREZ IS A HUGE ANIMAL FARM FAN.)

With those formalities out of the way, it's on to today's new membership badge number assignments. All requests were processed in the order they were received:

@Didi72: Badge #72 for you, as requested. Welcome!

@Kutyak: Confirming your previously assigned Badge #24. (Thanks for your confirmation. I found your earlier application last night. Nice to know my memory wasn't betraying me.)

@drapermdraper: Badge #26 for you. (Unfortunately #16 was already taken. It looks like SC will be joining after all. If it helps, I'll ensure you guys aren't seated near each other.)

@Brett007: Badge #28 for you, as requested. Velkommen!

@UtahSaints: Badge #27 for you, you old dog. (The 'Lark' factor on this thing is off the scale.)
    Here's a quick primer: The headwaters to all this was an off-the-cuff piss-take comment that I made back in mid-May (link), which Georgie immediately noticed (same thread). It wasn't until mid-July that things started to gain momentum, when G effectively seconded the idea (here), which I jumped on and ran with (same thread - here). Around a week later the chick hatched (here). Georgie dubbed me President and I dubbed him VP/Secretary. And we're off to the races...

@MonkeyChief: Badge #29 for you. Nice to see you, mate. It's been a while.

@HermanMelville: Badge #43 for you, as requested. Willkommen!

@sircorp: Badge #99 for you. (You presented me with a bit of a conundrum with all your carry-on and posting of unrelated stuff on this thread. In the spirit of inclusivity I thought you might enjoy being the current bookend. It's not quite your preferred number, but it's very, very close. It's a small tent, anyway.)

Ok, that's all.

Don't forget to add those badge numbers to all y'all's HC siggies.
    smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $13.25K 2.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 25748773 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32264269 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.