ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

MATHS PROBLEM..............................................long...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    MATHS PROBLEM..............................................

long ago, in China, the emperor felt bored. He needed a game that will make him think, and challenge him. Then, one day, a merchent came to the emperors castle. He talked to the emperor and handed him a chess game. The emperor liked the game very much and asked what the merchent would like in return...

"Okay, see on the first square of this chess game? I want one rice grain on that. And on the second, I would like 2 rice grains. And on the third chess sqare, i would like four rice grains. And on the fifth square, I like 16 rice grains... and so on..." he said the the emperor.

The emperor couldnt believe what a bargain he got and straight away, made the deal with the merchent. They shook hands with one another, among many withnesses.

Immediately, the king sent his mathematicians off to do the calculating.
    It ended up to be more than ALL THE RICE GRAINS IN CHINA!!!!!

How many rice grains was it, and how did YOU figure it out?? And when I mean figure it out, I mean the formula etc.

Now, here's another maths problem that you can figure out if your done the one above.

ERG QUESTION..............................................

If I put ERG Share Price 8 cents into 64th square of the chess board, what is the amount of the first square???

(CLUE: DO BACKWARD CALCULATION...)

Thats the figure you should buy ERG, i guarantee that your never gonna lose!

Thankyou again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.179M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394147 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.