ERG 0.00% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

Thanks TheWad.quote:"All of us in the room were stunned because...

1. 5,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Thanks TheWad.
    quote:
    "All of us in the room were stunned because it was such an embarrassing moment," she said. "This is a blunder of monumental proportions."

"The company originally contracted to develop the Tcard had sought another revised completion date of February 2010, which would have been almost three years past its original completion date. "
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

May be the minister leaked sth about the litigation? He cannot make such a mistake if he got totally no idea about which Company will take the NEW T-card project.

Actually, even just from a common NSW taypee's pointof view, it's better to compromise with ERG other than punish ERG to claim some money back. After all, this way can save more than $300 million & 3 year's time for NSW residents.
    On contray, ERG should finish the revised plan ASAP, and make the project non profitable as ERG should take more responsibility on the project delay. But it can still get the maintainence revenue, and gain back its reputation.

NSW, just give a bit way , $300 million saved, 500 ERG staff's job saved, 3 year's time saved, why not? just for claim back some money? John Walkin gone, its time to change.

I noticed the market react quickly after the article issued, hopfully, what I guessd comes true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 349618 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 441176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.