KAR 0.28% $1.80 karoon energy ltd

Seconded, secondlevel (lol).I also value Ya's posts (along with...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Seconded, secondlevel (lol).

I also value Ya's posts (along with the technical points made by picko and k1111 - thank you guys!) and some of the backslappers on here who claim to have been in the stock since the IPO are mysteriously absent from the KAR forum pre 2009. I myself only initially got in late in 2008 due to the impending drilling after previously looking at the stock at $4.50 in 2007 and thinking it was too pricey.

While I would agree with Oscar that the macro stuff is ultimately crucial to a good investment, it is unrealistic to expect any one poster to post information that is perfect at every level on a free forum! So all you technical drilling experts, chartists, macro gas market analysts, and expert tealeaf readers please continue to post when you have something substantive to share - irrespective whether it is 'complete' information. I for one appreciate all such posts! If I wanted online help choosing the trimming for a new car (I'd never buy a bentley, lol) I would visit a car chat forum. Love this place when it sticks on topic as it becomes a great mine of information that speeds up my research process. So props to all those who try to keep on topic.

Sorry for the longwinded response - just felt it was worth saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.