SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

i agree with XC in terms of a distribution deal then a takeover...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    i agree with XC in terms of a distribution deal then a takeover down the road . which seems like the perfect scenario.

pigs , when you consider were at 6.3 now , could be +10 soon , still a good time to buy ..

there will be pullbacks , manipulation , but one thing i know is .. when they want this to fly it will .. in 2012 it it flew from 3-4 to 9 to 17 in a matter of 10 days or less .. last year took a few weeks to get from 4.8 to 13.8

if the company does achieve double digits ( no more slow enrollment ) and continues these results
    + the major hirings have been appointed / options have been awarded at low prices , i really feel its time to take the company to the next stage of growth which should see the stock price at a new level. were still at $100m mkt cap .. this is nothing ..

weve had so many negative days in the past 9 months that good days like yesterday are very welcome .. the turning point was the last cc ..

the beautiful part is we dont only stand to make a great deal of money , but its a nice way to make money a feel good factor knowing the success of the company could save the lives of many people.

goodluck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.