AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

TCT conference starts tomorrow, page-10

1. 4,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Hi redant.... so on with the humour my friend:- NOTE ALL this is not a real conversation.........................just some fun. Or is (humour) banned these days by the Moronic Society -WOKE-P.C Mob or etc etc etc ????????????

Wayne's reply ... " Hi guys............ yep love a coffee or two...... and as I said last time... that offer $US 50 as share is still a no no no go. I would not go to my shareholders --we have discussed at BoD level and until a F I R M offer, not a piddling $US 50 (which was a discussion nothing firm/ not on paper -so no report to s/holders necessary).... My phone is always open to you guys... as is our other competitor...to whom we speak on occasions (Medo's spokesman/woman/person/etc !!!) eyes lit up like fire crackers and ..... he/she/it etc became very uncomfortable)

Med.... "OK mate .................. my BoD took your comments on board and there is a meeting in 2 weeks, maybe sooner now .... " " They are interested in the bench testing and wish to see the actual valve on reaching it's target.... How will we know it is the real valve?"

W- " Simple mate it will not be released from the supervision team, not a part of AVR- and it is in a special sealed, locked and tamper proof container. Cost $15,000 to assemble and many $000's to do the testing"

Med "OK mate -thanks be in contact ------------------------------------" He/she/it etc left on a motorbike -----in a hurry-

ps Coffee - like most American coffee was -terrible ?

That is it no more fun- this story finished !

Again -----NOTE ALL this is not a real conversation.........................just some fun. Do your own research

Anyways all keep safe .

The Phantom GWW - now back to dreaming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.