AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

A few things occur to me about why the share price might be...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    A few things occur to me about why the share price might be sluggish despite the apparently increasing public exposure of the superiority of the tech:

* This stock is capable of spiking dramatically, as it did in February. I think it's just waiting for a big fish to decide the time is right to take a bite. In the meantime, there have been many small trades and a quiet but steady trend upwards, which suggests some steady interest in AVR. In other words, it's not an abandoned stock despite the share price being apparently unresponsive to news. I suspect a lot is going on below the surface.
    * The availability of AVRO may be a bit of a dead hand on the share price. Many long term retail holders may be saving their scarce pennies to convert AVRO in December, which otherwise they might have used to buy AVR. Similarly, why buy AVR when you can buy AVRO with a nice arbitrage gap?
    * Funding seems under control, so not obviously a dampener.

Therefore I think we might see a feeding frenzy after the AVRO conversion date and (one hopes and presumes) the imminent FDA approval.

My thoughts only. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.