KAR 0.00% $1.78 karoon energy ltd

Hey picko, Andy here well looking at the responses on the forum,...

1. 117 Posts.
    Hey picko, Andy here well looking at the responses on the forum, I can see that members are starting to get feed up with the way of the wording and the ann. structure. The big guys are also pi...off as well. Pressure from Wellington Mngt. on them as well you can see in todays volume that they throwing their weight around. And what we have seen today is up roar. One thing is for certain you cant not be out of this stock and they know that as well given how upbeat Kar management are at the moment. Testing over the next 2 weeks will be the bounce. Am happy not to look at the screen today, however I did up my holding 3000 @$8.09 another 10% add. It will happen lets dig this out posting out in March. Today I lost $26,500 of my holding, this can go the other way as well which am positive it will. Can someone tell me whats wrong with a 600m gross pay zone, Testing will reveal all, if they had of used the word HYDROCARBON SHOWS WILL BE TESTED OVER THE NEXT 2 WEEKS...WOULD I HAVE SEEN MY $9 TODAY?? WELL WHO KNOWS!!!...

as they said in report no.7 ONLY WHEN ALL OF THIS INFORMATIONIS COLLECTED WILL THE JOINT VENTURE BE IN A POSITION TO ASSESS THE HYDROCARBON POTENTIAL.

BAD DAY IN PRICE TODAY,, GOODTHINGS TO COME....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.426B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.71 6957 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.30am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.