TD1 0.00% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

Anyone who has worked in law enforcement knows that most...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Anyone who has worked in law enforcement knows that most offences require 'mens rea' (guilty mind, malicious intent). Sometimes direct evidence of mens rea is difficult to get so you can run with circumstantial. It's an objective assessment of the circumstances and you should be left with the fact that there is no other reasonable hypothesis of the events other than there was malicious intent involved.
    Let's recap.... (to the best of my memory)
    1. hypothetical suspect received email purportedly from Monash outlining less than stellar Tali results
    2. hypothetical suspect is the only person (that I know of) who received the email.
    3. hypothetical suspect allegedly sells TD1 holdings on strength of info contained in email.
    4. hypothetical suspect distributes email on HC after close of market on a Friday plus informs HC that they have sold.
    5. TD1 tanks on following Monday.

There may be completely innocent reasons for the above circumstances but I'm getting a sniff of mens rea.

Like I said before I'm long on TD1 because I believe in the product. I think it has legs. We're all pretty much used to the roller coaster of small caps what with algorithms playing with our hard earned not to mention all the other pitfalls startups have to negotiate on their way to profitability. But geez, straight out criminal deceptions that cause hundreds of thousands to be stripped from punters is the pits. I hope that hasn't been the case here..... innocent until proven guilty and all that.
    Cheers.
    PS. I'm not whinging. if I wanted an easy ride I'd stick all my cash in the bank and the ASX top 10. Avagoodweekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 46847821 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 53653515 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.