TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

TD1 Charts, page-123

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Not everything is solved but we are 1000% closer to some answers in the whodunnit than we were yesterday.

They will be sweating, if they realize how serious this is...

Big thanks to Bozz, Coolgrace, Pappacass, Amfass etc. Forgive spelling I don't look at the names too much, more the content.

Onto my 2c of content, I think it fairly likely seeing as we are also speaking of earnings (cash flow) that we will see our cash flow positive status occur during the first two quarters of this current calendar year. I don't think we will be there yet but this coming quarter followed by the fourth quarter (of the financial year) is where I reckon we will start turning a profit IMO. This is where Glenn bonuses are all targeted and although this fake newsletter debacle has temporarily hurt the SP it makes no difference to our earning potential. It just means our current SP is undervalued.

He when writing his own bonus structure could clearly see thats where the tipping point is likely to happen and Im sure he has the weapons at his disposal to ensure that is the case.
    We have the money to spend on marketing and we have actual results on the way. Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see the actual large scale Tali Detect results blow everyone away. But the main product is Train and progress in the U.S and U.K along with home grown contracts IMO will see us announce our first profit end Q3 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 23483635 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35573743 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.