TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

Thanks cool grace. Fattchoi answered it perfectly there Nick, I...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Thanks cool grace. Fattchoi answered it perfectly there Nick, I said Glenn "wrote his own bonus structure" using a bit of poetic license, of course the board would have major input as well.
    The goals would be placed at a level that represents a good level of accomplishment for and by him but be achievable knowing the facts at the time. Incentives will not really work (incentivise) if they are not realistic. So the board and Glenn obviously see it being quite realistic/likely with the right work (contracts) we go cash flow positive during the next 6 months.

Grace Im very interested to see what you turn up when back at work regarding the Wang you mentioned earlier who you had tracked on a chat forum asking for help on tips to manipulate documents. If this were to turn out to be the same poster who posted the so called newsletter on HC and worked at Monash then very uncomfortable facts and use of work computers become questions...A messy trail of clues indeed.

And Bozz what a find to track someone who on the face of it at least seems to be the so called newsletter poster to other forums even after all accounts closed. I had done a bit of Googling but left it at that, you obviously have much better skills and more patience. Im hoping one of you will flick the company a quick email on what you have worked out to date, but in saying that I don't take anyones work helping to solve this ruse for granted so am extremely appreciate of the time you guys have put in as Im sure many many holders are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 23483635 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35573743 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.