TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

Stop promoting other stocks in here please. A stock went up by...

1. 5,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Stop promoting other stocks in here please. A stock went up by 15% by less than $50k transacted is nothing comparable to our liquidity in Td1.

Coming back to Td1, nice vol & trading range on the 2nd day. Again, I hope this rise has genuine momentum building so I hope we don’t hear any news yet. Let it run & build new base @ higher level before announcing anything major is super healthy for a blaster run ! The recent trading pattern & vol of TD1, reminds me a lot of the huge run of AvZ from 8c to 37c couple of years ago. I know the 2 different stocks are completely different from one to the other, I’m simply talking about the way it trades.

In the meanwhile, even I said revenue spike is not the Key for us at this stage. I’m still extremely interested to know if we are already making traction on sales after Google becomes our partner. The way that market builds up on strength of the stock tells me something positive is already happening. Looking forward to hearing updates from our company in any perspective re our business progress !

So much to expect from this stock & yet we are still so cheap. Such a no brainer to buy & keep @ current level. I reckon any traction on sales could send us to $100mil valuation very fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 23486634 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35862706 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.