TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

TD1 Charts, page-25

1. 7,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Agreed Stig!
    Unfortunately some mud has stuck and damage done!
    Depending on how long some “good news” comes we could very well be looking at around 4c in a week or two, if we’re lucky!
    It sucks and it is what it is, this market is shite and has been shite for a couple of years now, some stocks fly on literally nothing, while others flounder and even retrace with seemingly solid fundamental news!
    There is no rym or reason to a lot of it!
    It is manipulated, shorted, and bent sideways by those with the clout to do it.
    It really isn’t a place for mum and dad investors nowadays!
    The antics of the last fortnight is proof enough of how easily the market is manipulated!
    Having said that I believe in the product and it’s potential and view the current fundamentals as solid, so I will continue to hold, will I eventually end up regretting it, time will tell!
    I imagine the board would be under a lot of pressure atm especially from some very unhappy stakeholders who recently participated in the Share placement!
    So far they have responded poorly and whether you agree or not managing the share price is to some degree the responsibility of the board!
    For me the rest of this month is a critical juncture and where we are at the end of this month will be telling!
    I hope they are a little more than just scientists because that in itself won’t cut it in this game!
    Just my opinion is all.
    Onwards and upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 31151619 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 50737575 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.