TD1 33.3% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

TD1 Charts, page-36

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852

I agree regarding the trials (there are two to my knowledge) and additionally I think a marketing update is kinda getting about time too.

Although I want more info as much as the next person re the supposed newsletter I have a different opinion on that. An update that says we have no further information (because Monash Academics and most of the staff are away on holidays) although it would be true, is worse than nothing said about it (until new information is at hand IMO).

Image if someone spayed on your homes front wall "The Charterist kicks cats". Ive made it a comic slander (not for cats), but we know people can be a lot meaner than that.

So all the neighbors start asking is it true you kick cats? You deny it because you don't but still a doubt lingers, why would anyone write that if the Charterist doesn't kick cats?

And then they start asking you in preceding days if the vandal who sprayed your front wall has been found, do the police have any idea who did it, who do you think did it, why would they do that. You become the unwilling, unskilled local forensic expert, but you have no idea, no expertise and you just wish you had been left to your own peaceful non cat kicking ways....

Do you get my drift. They (TALI), need help from Monash to potentially solve this and if pivotal people at Monash are away, well the cat kicker in this case the share price manipulator gets away with it.

For now.

There will be a further update IMO but only when they have something more to tell investors or the ASX.

I would love to see the perp get crucified myself but that takes evidence and evidence takes time.

I have friends who are cops and they tell me the worst thing C.S.I and shows like that did to society is make them think solving crimes was quick and easy. Thats just on T.V.

But in this case there will be a trail of evidence and I think if any crime can be proven then whoever is responsible is in an awful lot of trouble....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $5.79K 3.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 46687701 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 51737047 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.