TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

TD1 Charts, page-838

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    There are/were a crap load of traders/investors that would have loaded up big time in the mid fours. When you can get mid sixes a couple of days or weeks at the outside later, well that would be a whole lot of money for a whole to of jam. But the mass trader sell off killed upwards momentum this time.

Any CR sophists who were not intending to go long term but just wanted their 8 or 10 percent will have been hit in yesterdays move too. Next major news we will plough straight back up towards 10c IMO, the fact we had a test run yesterday will make it that much easier next time.

Had a look at the annual a while back just checking some of Dataz so called facts. Him saying directors don't own much stock. One is the largest private holder as I read it with about 30 mil bits of paper, Harcourt think his name is. All the board get paid min of about 25 percent in stock some the lions share of payment in stock and everyone except Glenn is not on much cash. I worry that we don't pay the two main academics enough. I know academics are used to getting paid sweet FA but we want to be sure we keep the brains behind all this.
    Those two ladies are what made the company.

Dataz post also claimed Glenn didn't understand the science behind the company. What a total load of crap, just BS pulled out of the air.

Dataz have you ever spoken to Glenn, I have and he's all over the science? Something you demonstrate from your post that you clearly are not.
    Its not actually that complex even I understand it but you have to spend time reading up and keep and open mind remembering what appeals and works for little kids may be very different to what adults enjoy watching on a screen.

This will happen but as others are saying, like most of the best things in life it will just take a little patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.