KCN 1.48% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

TDG Gold - did management do any their diligence?, page-16

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    No idea. I would suspect that someone liked what they heard about the story at the Denver gold conference. A lot of institutional, family office, and HNW types attend that and I am sure people could have came out of those meetings and decided to put some money to work at market.

Putting that aside...For all of you guys attacking me, when I am serving as a beacon of transparency, sharing every bit of important information I have come across, as well as making you privy to constructive proposals and alternatives that are put in front of management to make sure that this moves forward successfully, the comparisons to other parties who were considered hostile is unwarranted. I have not tried to take control, nor do I want control - I am a private investor with no experience running a mine - but I do want best in class governance and ESG policies at OUR company. As a shareholder I have every right to diligence my investment and voice my concerns.

As I have maintained all along, we have a great asset in Chatree and I do not think a missteps on the Nueva Esperanza deal will be fatal, but it will require management to put egos aside and sharpen up. I think all that this naturally that this leaves me with a desire for us shareholders to have more oversight as to what is going on at the company - we should all want that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.