KCN 1.27% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

TDG, page-10

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2167
    TDG Gold Canada....... would be just crossing the "t's" & licking the envelopes whilst posting the cheque's to all the lawyers that would be evolved.

Canadians always deliver the mail, just watch the Postman.... DR Fletcher Morgan, the LoveGod has been watching him closely & their Twitter page has given lots of clues as to it's being finalized as we speak.

I think all fellow Comrades/ Pilgrims need to read this again and think about what it means.

takeover.pdf

* KCN took the Worlds largest insurer Zurich & won outside of court. Zurich decided to settle after trying to bleed KCN as long as they could --- KCN WON or should i say they defeated Evil trying to deprive them of what was rightfully ours.

* This Thailand clown making the takeover offer ( & Relative of the General) adds to this. Read the detail in what he says; he clearly says he was involved with KCN for years, for years of successful operation & he clearly say's they have done "NOTHING WRONG" ... Think about this, a big Gold mine successfully operating and winning environmental awards in 2001, does the same thing in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, nothing changes, we dig up motherf$ucking Dirt and extract some shinny stuff. We continue in 2006, wake up in 2007 and do the same, 2008 comes & it's still the same process, it's rainy tomorrow, the next year in 2009 it's the same, 2010, 2011,2012,2013, YOU GET THE PICTURE?? Nothing changes, other than a bit$ch ex-employee and most likely a lot of Jealous Thai people wanting it for themselves!

That's what 3rd world countries do, they sit around drinking beers all day long, getting lapdances at Bangkok noodie bars, wake up hungover and wonder why KCN have all this money! They don't think about the fact it's taken 15 year to build, they get jealous and want to steal it, like gangsters. You think The Thai Prime minister is any different, he's probably the biggest grub of all as he wormed his way up the ranks in the military. Just like Australian politicians, the biggest grubs in society end up in politics because they are too useless in the real world to succeed by themselves!

The only thing we need to worry about is are we going to win ? The Answer from Zurich is YES!, The Answer from their own little takeover grub is YES!

That's all that matters, everything else will work out. We don't need to worry about how the Fomula1 car's traction control system works, we just need to no Daniel Riccardo is driving it & will drive it all the way to the end.

#1 on the LoveGod's 1-13 list must be close..... when you hear #1 drop, take a deep breath, break out the wife's red panties and start singing our song: " Dear Wife, will you walk with me through the re-opening Kingsgate to kingsgate heaven! " YES she say's YES, take us to heaven she says!

Here we go boys!! Here we go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $402.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.60 $1.56 $685.1K 435.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 2724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.57
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.57 $1.60 $1.56 17710
Last updated 15.16pm 14/06/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.