ETM 8.33% 2.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

TeaFreeze & Cridical Medals a Parallax

1. 2,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    Tanbreez was granted exploitation licence if I remember back in 2020/21 not sure of the date.
    As i understood the company had a deadline of 31st December 2022 to obtain the governments approval of the exploitation and closure plan both exploitation licence and the IBA had to be singed before they could enter into force....

As a question did Tanbreez meet that deadline was the Licence and IBA signed or delayed...???

As we know the site does contain Uranium I am sure that Marriane Paviasen would be checking given her success so far in stopping Kvanefjeld with the 100ppm ban

"Compromise and Collaboration "

"Go Thor"
  2. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    It is not surprising that uranium is concentrated in the later stages of the Illumasq intrusion. This is where you will find late stage minerals which contain uranium, thorium, fluorine, chlorine, phosphates, etc. Steenstrupine which is not present in the lower sequence, and is abundant in the north in the ETM licence, contains about 0.4% uranium!! The Ur and Th levels would be expected to be much lower in the lower part (kakortokite) of the intrusion and is only in trace amounts in eudialyte and is not concentrated during beneficiation.
    ETM directors must cringe when they read your abusive rants. They are IMO counterproductive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.