ORM 0.00% 3.0¢ orion metals limited

teahouse ntu chinese surrogacy , good read., page-3

1. 34 Posts.
    Holders are automatically included as of 8 June 2012.

Call 1800 206 847 if you want to be added to the offer list and give them your srn and details. The bidder has the option of extending the offer to include additional shareholders and shares. I had acquired additional shares at 15 cents (though I was already a shareholder). I contacted the number above and have offered my additional shares to the bidder.

I was advised that I may be sent an additional form however I could simply use the higher total amount of shares on the existing form if I do not receive a new one. The form says "If your holding has changed between record date and time of acceptance, then write your current holding here. Your acceptance will be granted over your updated holding". I think that you would only receive a new form if the holding was for a different SRN. Call them to confirm.

The offer closes 7PM 9 July 2012 and acceptances must be posted (not faxed or emailed!) to arrive by then.

My gut feel is that there will be less than 10% (8M shares) of the company in free trade after the T/O (CLY at 70% and Jien at 20% and metallica out). Most holders will then be in it for the long term so any news will send this thing skyrocketing. Without news, it will be pretty much be untraded. Personally, I am keeping a 25,000 share holding as a punt and selling the balance. There are two geologists in my office that are holders and are not selling to CLY because of the potential at killi killi hills and the existing gold and rare earth results. There is an AGM for this company on Friday in Brisbane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.