FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Team FAR, page-10

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Fair enough CV, also respect your view and will only make this final comments on the issue.

Yes, I didn't want to start a new thread, partly because the options issues have been discussed ad nauseam, and yes, FAR management need to start realising that with every basket of new feathers, they are affecting everyone else in an adverse way, as opposed to themselves.

I would expect nothing else but for the option holders to retain their total uptake of shares (the options which they exercise) in this round... (the remaining others options will surely be exercised in near future) till the "end game".. (whatever that might be). If not, it would send out the worst of worse messages to all shareholders....talking up FAR's progress at one end, yet selling off in the face of the supposed "bright future"... that will take away all credibility and I'll be selling up if that should happen. Also, they "cashed in" handsomely on the exercise of the previous 63 000 000 options that were issued at 6c... at that time they all knew that the next 62 000 000 to be awarded was only days (some 6 days) away at an even cheaper price (4.4c). If they go ahead and sell any of their shares they currently acquire, it means 2 things... one... they already know that their next basket of feathers to be awarded is not far off, and/or ... second..they have limited trust/belief in what FAR is realistically capable of achieving SP wise... So, to me, even if they do retain all shares acquired this time around, it just does not provide justification for me to "be accommodating" and supportive/ approve a next round of options in their favor. Any further reward of options will send one clear message... that they are in it to abuse the system at the expense of vulnerable, "flow-with-the-stream", shareholders... I trust and hope this will not be the case.

We are talking about 200 000 000 in 4 years split amongst 4 or 5....we also need to look very closely at the timing of the award of the options... what was "evolving" in the FAR arena ( Kenya becoming a "hot spot" of interest, JV interests in Kenya off-shore, then Senegal JV interest and farm-in etc etc) Was the 4.4c options justified?? I certainly didn't think so... especially after the previous batch was awarded at 6c exercise price. Any event, all water under the bridge. As the Doctor says, they have filled up to the brim. NO MORE OPTIONS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 50.0¢ $41.04K 82.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17562 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.