FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Team FAR, page-16

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Fantastic post Hotazel. There's so much that I agree with from your post esp the "no more issuing of options" 'theme' per sey.

I suppose there a 2 sides to this coin according to my thinking on this matter. The first side is essentially "the hide of mgmt over the past 4 years to ask SH's to issue 200miln options to so very few people on top of salaries"
    But the other side of the coin says to me: "it's a systemic problem in many listed companies in stock markets around the world" and "if you want a good team running the ship you have to continuously entice them to stay & be rewarded for their efforts"

I'm not saying I like how many options have been issued (far from it) but am jst saying the other side of the coin is: we get to keep CN who has driven the company to where it is now... Also, When oppies converted does that give us cash for the coffers or not? Is that a good thing?

It's interesting when you consider what caused the big USA GFC/ housing crisis in 2008 ie irresponsible lending to people, then when banks got in trouble they then tried to Palm off dodgy products to people under a different name so the companies tried to minimize their losses rather than own up to their stuff ups within organization - that lack of scrutiny/ lack of accountability (something also explored in the movie 'the big short') is something that is still really unaddressed in big companies in USA, Here and around the world - the point being in relevance to FAR is that there is still often the perception that there is one rule for corporations/ directors of corporations VS for common shareholders. Ie: we want to issue Miln's more options, if you like it or not, but please vote for it, otherwise bla bla bla.

Want to be clear that I think management is doing an extraordinary job at progressing FAR with SNE and Bella and everything they have accomplished to date, and whilst it is a balancing act of rewarding directors for their efforts and enticing to stay, it is also worth considering that if you are a private citizen working 30 yrs for a company earning 80-90k/yr, it is pretty rare to see workers being awarded Miln's of options for their efforts or getting massive bonuses if their company posted a huge profit one year: your annual and long service leave is it & all sick lve forfeited when you retire even if you have 2-3,000 hrs. The above I think, is one of many reasons why shareholders esp the mum and dad ones have increased reservations and possibly a bit of anger/ resentment at so many options given to people because mum and dad's don't get that and no one can say some of them don't work as hard.

Just my ramblings for a long weekend whether you agree or not. Now back to binge eating on chocolate & Easter eggs...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.