UNT 7.14% 1.3¢ unith ltd

The reason why you can't find much about Blake is he's in the...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    The reason why you can't find much about Blake is he's in the swamp & trying to go dark online (hiding contact details etc)
    ASX:JAV 0.001
    Syte's email today...
    "The board in unison with our executive management team asked for his resignation"
    "This decision comes after a series of events that began in the Spring of 2023 involving Mr Blake's insistence on excessive travel expenses to visit Unith's European offices ...
    simultaneously an issue surfaced with NVISO where new management pursued agressive tactics to secure Unith investment " (which Unith declined)
    "Alarmingly Mr Blake maintained communication with NVISO (post decline) and leaked sensitive Unith information"

In response to our request for his resignation, Mr Blake in collabaration with the new Nviso management attempted to displace current directors and spread misinformation..." which has resulted in the current filing.

Rats when caught will always respond litigiously
    Needless to say the lights have come on and the cockroaches are running, they've well & truly been caught out and better now rather than later.
    I can only encourage the company (and have emailed all my suggestions) to investigate further and take great comfort that with rats like these, they leave a papertrail a mile long from which to secure their own prosecutions.

Whilst Blake's "series of events" may have started in the Spring of 2023, it is more likely it was prior to that given the HOA with NVISO was in January 2023 and the negotiations prior.
    "I would encourage the board to look at all of his conduct, access, related parties & financial transactions and where appropriate take the necessary ASX, ASIC & legal actions required.
    Good riddance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.973K 228.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 967010 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1909045 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 71318
Last updated 13.04pm 30/04/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.