UNT 4.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

well that was a great post in the link and acknowledged by many...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    well that was a great post in the link and acknowledged by many at the time.

there is so much to draw from Sytze Voulon’s announcement, the poor and unacceptable actions of a Director, but firstly the decisiveness and honesty I applaud ….

With an obtuse summation of his release and cherry picking some content, I refer-

“series of events”

after a takeover - ”Nviso’s management pursued aggressive tactics”

After Board & management deliberations - ”Blake maintained communications with NVISO management and other third parties involved - and leaked sensitive information.”

these three references are telling -
    bottom line is you had a person in highly responsible position going ROGUE. Plain & simple.

so with respect to other posters who have been overly positive over a long period of time, and criticised at times, then saying UNDERVALUED, @Diabloracer for example, now looks like a call and a half, because one guy in possession of sensitive and valuable IP decides he can make more by releasing it to another company. To me it telegraphs our platform will be a revenue changer for the patient.

just my thoughts. Irrespective of 4C we have a top notch Chairperson & so much more respect for our company.

someone else thought 1.7c and 1.8c was cheap & he will lose his job.

IN SAFE HANDS - GLTAH

Last edited by colgm: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $45.2K 3.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 213000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 461976 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.