ZMM 0.00% 1.9¢ zimi limited

ive got both heads and options in WHN.Wasnt gonna go options but...

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    ive got both heads and options in WHN.
    Wasnt gonna go options but decided to give it a punt based on timeframes given in november thinking by december WHN will rocket and i can exercise at cheap prices...

then was told steve is working hard during xmas to sort it all out by march going via the timelines. Then comes march with the life of the options decaying hoping for a postive announcement we get... a capital raising and hiring of top dogs with good history and experiance...

but now i guess its may and less then 2 months left rather sell the options ill write it off as a capital loss once june 30 comes....

feeling deceived by Management i believe its not just me feeling this way and a bit impatient and having negative sentiment in this stock, the reason why they entered into options is believing in managements ability to deliver but i guess ill learn from that in future and stick to heads more.

what i think WHN management team can do for us option holders is either extend options expiry date for 1 more year as being way of track with time frame i feel options holders should not bear all the risk as if share price is high we can give cash and exercise and benifit goes both ways as again said... 30 june is here soon and then chances of options being of value depreciates each day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.