PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

re: great announcement today Arthur,Do you take everything in...

1. SCD
    3,438 Posts.
    re: great announcement today Arthur,

Do you take everything in life so seriously or are you grasping at straws in an attempt to stir. Either way you must be a very sad soul.

This announcement today was significant in my opinion because it confirmed high grades in the Northern Resource Zone which is an area of limited drilling. If these assay result are represented of the surrounding area then, as PNA suggest in the announcement, "it has significant implications for the eventual size of the total mineral resource for the Phu Kham copper-gold deposit."

I share with my PNA investor database the 14 key events covering the next few Weeks / Months. Two things I didn't mention in my email to my PNA investor database were:

1. MDM was awarded the construction contract in October and concrete was being poured today for the Plant Footings - should set quickly if the weather in Laos is anything like the heat coming out of this forum!

2. The 3 long lead-time items (Liners for Pads, Stacker en route from the US and Roll Crushers) are all on their way to site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.