GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Alright HC listeners my 2 cents worth. I think their is more...

1. 25 Posts.
    Alright HC listeners my 2 cents worth. I think their is more crazy-a$$ speculation going on here than ive ever seen before.
    Am I a holder at the moment? No. Have I been before? Yes. I loved the story behind it and it seems to the most part to be a product that provides benefit for the right client.
    I personally am not a long term trader, if I was i would still be in GSW. Right now yes this company is gonna get hammered, but become the next 1PG, where are you even getting your valuation from? As far as I can see they have a product that is beneficial to alot of customers out there.
    This reminds me too much of BAL, great in demand product absolute woeful management behind (Or mayb just too inexperienced to be running a multi million/billion dollar company. It was the darling of ASX and then crucified all the way to $4. In come new MGT and its now trading at all time highs a year later.
    Fidelity to sue for $75mil? How do you even know that they didnt already know all this before they got in? Im sure before i invest $75 mill I would be asking what stage everything is at.

I personally rode the spec train and watching the SP fall decided to get out and wait for to see these clients implemented and some numbers on the board.

To the holders here that got in at the highs. Well i do feel for you guys, but the price was very inflated for the rev they were bringing in. This was never hidden.

Now this gung ho MGT - Mc Bain in particular who i think said at the AGM "Im gonna make you richer than you ever have been" or something along those lines will need to pull there heads in or mayb even possibly step down as a sign of faith. They fcked up massive I agree. But they still have a great product.

The rampers/shorters and the neg heads in here need to pull their heads in. I believe they still have a great product. Fantastic furniture never ever moved the SP to begin with however yes the lack of transparency short term is gonna sting. But not forever! By the way, I have bought FF before and it takes 2-4 weeks to even get to the delivery stage, So WTF is GSW gonna do to help them anyways. Im sure that 30 mins delivery time saved at the end would have really put a smile on those customers faces.

Holders - I personally feel for the hit, and i will be putting my money in when this short term disaster finally settles as long as i feel this is the same great product i originally thought it was (which i still do)
    This will prob be a great little time soon to top up (Hopefully)

Neg Heads - Stop creating terror on the back of stuff you cant even quantify yet

Peace and love and happy trading
    PS i could have gone on for ages but got bored

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.