AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"or with a position size that you could not exit from as it was...

1. 2,810 Posts.
    "or with a position size that you could not exit from as it was too big"..........I should be so lucky

"However, in my experience 95% of holders who talk down a stock only really do it so they can acquire a bigger position at a lower cost."

If there is one thing you can bet your life on, I fall into the other 5%. I'm not so presumptuous to believe I can move a market by influencing others to sell.In any event,you have absolutely no idea why anyone talks down a stock...you are guessing.

"and AVB has made better announcements than that before so it is entirely possible." Yes....they did...and have never again made an announcement that came remotely close. ...and I doubt they will. Also, let's see if any Directors of AZS dump any of their holdings after this run up.

"I have made much money from AVB over the years I neither love nor hate the stock... I just take the opportunities when they present themselves...."

So you are just a trader of AVB?

"In fact it was nearly 100% higher 7-8 weeks ago and there has been no bad news for AVB since then. !"

Is this a joke?..Forgotten or didn't read about hole 12-25 in the update dated 5 December 2012?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.