AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

No arguement from me Freehold - the resource, the plan and the...

1. 171 Posts.
    No arguement from me Freehold - the resource, the plan and the commitment to mine are there. From my understanding the company are working on attaining a finance package to commence construction of the AN mine this year. The announcement of a succesful debt finance deal should be one of the most important we will get and IMO will see the SP elevated. Once the market understands that AVB will be digging Cu out of the ground next year it can apply more value to the JORC levels which I expect will exceed 1mt. The market is forward looking and we wont have to wait for first production for a re rating of the MC. Of course we would like TN and Ni assets to be succesfully spun off however that is not contingent to the success of AVB - mining the Cu is. When mining is locked in we might even get better SP traction on positive drill results. I dont think holders are in love with the stock, they want a positive return and can see the potential for this to happen and have taken the punt.
    At the AGM we were told the debt financing could take a couple of months or so and giving some leeway I would be expecting news of it in the next month or so.
    Will just have to wait and see what happens ! GLTA all IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.