EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

I feel the fundamentals have been discussed in great detail ?...

1. 817 Posts.
    I feel the fundamentals have been discussed in great detail ? the only concerns being the optimism built into any valuations, but I think the collective consensus is that of significantly undervalued so I thought I?d do a little riskninja style tech analysis of EER. :)

Technically EER is looking great imo.

I have a nice rejection candle yesterday respecting the 10 day MA.

The MACD is decelerating its downward move and the signal line is some way off crossing down and miles above the 0 line.

The upper Bolly band is at 75c which to me is an obvious target in the very short term.

There has been 5 odd days consolidation which was needed as it was hugging the upper bolly for most of that sensational run.

Consolidation always precedes a break either up or down but imho this will be up. (See fundamental

A pennant has formed, which typically signals a continuation of the trend. The target for this is approx 95c depending on the ?flagpole? defined. It is a ?healthy? sign (http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pennant.asp)

RSI is still a little overbought but that is to be expected in strong bull moves without any serious sell downs as we have seen with EER.

Slow Stoich has come off the boil a bit too and that has some upside to move too.

Final emotional exhaustion / capitulation could well have occurred yesterday.

Fundamentally obviously we have discussed how undervalued EER is relative to its peers, so the upside / downside ratio is stacked in favour of a rise.

And the best for last JORC data is due by the end of April.

Based on this I personally rate EER as a Sector Outperform / Strong Buy (if you didn?t gather that already!?)

DYOR
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.