I made the following post a month ago warning about stocks with...

1. 19,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1943
    I made the following post a month ago warning about stocks with falling knives charts
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/its-over.4002109/page-97?post_id=32806333#.WxoVvU8UnmJ

How have they been performing since, one month later?

BUD - slight improvement from its 10.5c low to 11.5c , range trading in absence of news other than an apparent CEO response to a HC member ; there are ample number of hurdles in sales in the BEMS (building energy management) space (should read Michael Nark BIQ CEO can attest to that in their updates)

GSW- fallen further to 41c(close to 40c low) from 42c, multiple class actions in progress cast serious doubts on being going concern in the medium term

IXU- static at 27.5c , great business concept but nothing to show for

FFG- continue to decline from 4.7c to 3.3c - this fat fish jumps in and out of the water with great volatility

BRN- new low of 11c recorded today from 15c a month ago, you are working for all their performance shares

9SP- Equity Story's Penny punt stock hit a new low close of 3.2c today from 4.6c a month ago, Reason? Hefty losses

AXP- Almost halved from 14c a month ago to a low of 7.2c before recovering to 11c , this stock underscores a great product IMO but getting traction to sell and adopt is another matter

YOJ- slight lower at 14c compared to 15c a month ago with low of 11c and high of 17.5c - looks like a trading stock . Yojee is a conundrum for me- collaboration with UPS Asia and DB Schenker denotes attention from the big logistics players but sometimes while all that sounds good, these players may be just leading Yojee on as the MNCs are doing themselves. Why all the fanfare about these new collaborations when the one deal already baked with Scharff South America has received so little progress to announce.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.