DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

Tech that makes $$$

1. 365 Posts.
    Spoke to one of soph today ... He said my BRAINCHIP suspicion all point to WA ... Nice theory but not DUO .. He say DUO speaking to BRAINCHIP in Decmeber 14 but BRAINCHIP get turned down for different asset ... So that person saying artificial tech on here must have known !!! WHY ? Why turn down BRAINCHIP for something else ?? He said Brainchip very high risk and need big $$$ to develop just idea ... Mgmt don't want to spend $$$ on loooonshot... I was amazed !! You think penny stock just raise money from idiot and hope like hell it works ... If not ahhh well lol ... But NO they want DEFINITES !! That showa good MGMT ... I ask what asset is and all he say is technology an making $$$ ... He said very close to another big ASX techno comp ... How big and he said bigger than you think ?? Now I'm stumped ... I wanted BRAINCHIP but mgmt think better $$$ be spent into provven tech that already making $$$ ... Now we back at square 1 lol .... Who are big ASX tech companies ? XRO is giant ... Is accounting software class as technology ?? DUO not leaky boat because no one knows !! I think this good ... So no BRAINCHIP but something like big ASX techno comp that makes $$$ .... That could be really really good . Maybe better than Brainchip because ppl believe the technology and has customers shows it works ... What else is there ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.