ZIP 3.55% $1.70 zip co limited..

Tech wreck, page-355

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    again, I agree with all of this, however I personally aren't ready to heavily hedge or to move into those asset classes just yet. not that I personally would, but if inflation does fire up to levels that they're concerned with, I would be out of the market altogether while it all settles. I won't be in a sinking ship deciding which end may sink last....

you're talking about a full blown financial crisis, otherwise for those that hold long, we may be talking about 6-12
    months, which isn't enough to sell anyway.

we're also nowhere near a global financial crisis, although we (Australia) did have a micro recession which lasted all of a month.

to jump ship now into safer havens; may not be the best course of action, but until shit either hits the fan or it does t, none of us really know.

those who lost out in the GFC were either in the wrong stocks, or sold at heavy losses. those who held strong generally fared better and have gone on to make ten fold what they had in their portfolios originally.

it's all cyclical.

I buy and hold, unless there are fundamental changes to the stock I hold, and whether said changes impact it directly or indirectly ie inflation, regulatory risk, currency risk etc etc

z1ps the wrong stock to be pushing so hard Goodfella, but would make more sense to a micro or penny stock so many others seem to be in, hoping to cure cancer, fly too the moon on a jetsons skateboard or hit the worlds biggest rock of gold.... go see how they all go in a free falling market.

my opinion only, dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.063(3.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.016B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.83 $1.70 $16.65M 9.437M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 186838 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 47968 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.