ZIP 13.6% $2.38 zip co limited..

HAHA"as I mentioned in the Afterpay threads" f* get a life...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    HAHA

"as I mentioned in the Afterpay threads" f* get a life dude.

You along with Goodfella just blow my puny mind and I just do not understand where you are coming from in terms of what you get out of voicing your negative opinion.

Tell me what you get out of pissing off long term holders that wont sell if their life depends on it. and scaring novices into selling, regretting it and buying back in.

Do you just want to write all this shit down in various places. here, Afterpay... who knows else where so if or when any of these shares crash you can post a screenshot of your supreme intellect that predicted it before it happened?

No one, NO ONE should EVER be posting on a forum about a share that they dont hold, want to hold or have a least some positive sentiment for. Yes you can analyse it and say it may dip due to this and that. But preaching about how the whole sector is going to come cashing down day in day out like what the f* is the point?

Its actually disgusting because I think you two truely believe it will crash to nothing. which means you come on here everyday almost enjoying the thought of it... and doing what you can to ensure it.

piss off to a board with a share you like instead of being here. so f*ing weird.

"oh sweet ive spent half an hour looking up combanks financials, solid, 3% growth, got shivers. ohhhhh and the frankking sweet mother of pearrlll i can taste my super.......anyway better head over to the BNPL boards now to see whos parade i can rain on"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
0.285(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $3.030B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.20 $2.40 $2.17 $60.59M 26.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 235902 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 236561 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.