re: techies have a look .. for ytrium A good start would be the...

1. 753 Posts.
    re: techies have a look .. for ytrium A good start would be the following link found on ANL's website:

http://www.anaconda.com.au/pdfs/Australia's%20Mining%20Monthly%20-%20Jan%2003.pdf

Another good article is one of the response statements that by the Directors admittance they stated in words such as ANL is highgrading at 1.3% Ni and stockpilling 1.0% Nickel .. please check ASX release

It does not take a genious to figure out that not all ore mined is of a 1.0% or higher.

By extracting the high grade ores shots at an average grade of 1.3% Ni they must certainly render large chunks of the reserve ore body utterly useless.

There is no way in the world that this can not occur unless they have discovered how to turn gold into Nickel.

ANL could well keep this unsustainable highgrading for perhaps a year or two or may three, but what then.

Could they mine profitably with a Ni grade less than 1%?

Only time would tell.

In my own opinion, which I am backing, is that ANL (or Glencore) would not want to see Coongarie fall in the hands of an enemy or a competitor.

and perhaps Mongoose and Glencore, though shareholders of ANL, may not be the best of drinking pals!

We can agree to disagree on many thinks about what could happen in the future, but as long as we both make money, it matters not what we disagree on

Arhidas
    neither short or long ANL
    owns part of Coongarie via HRR shareholding

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.