re: techies have a look .. yttrium ANL's music for the past few...

1. 753 Posts.
    re: techies have a look .. yttrium ANL's music for the past few years as you mention it perhaps came from the tune of Mr Forrest, and an awful tune that was.

He departed ANL for whatever reasons he or they may had, and ended up at Siberia Minerals or something like that.

What was the first thing that happened?

Publicity? you gussed it right the first time.

Forest joins Siberia minerals, the largest single tenemant holder.

So what? what is the big deal and the fuss all about.

Forest joining Siberia or Siberia claiming to be the 'largest' tenament holder?

Hot air? Cold air? or what?

Mongoose plunged into ANL perhaps on the back of Forest getting revenge on Glencore or perhaps they saw good value in ANL post resttructuring or both.

No matter the reason, the fact that ANL could have been highgrading for the last four years, and still highgrading is utterly stupid unless now that Glencore could-be/is free to invest in other Nickel-Cobalt projects in Australia Glencore can buy Coongarie.

Glencore is trapped and its commitment to ANL and Murin Murin are paramount, otherwise they would have to admit DEFEAT - a horrible invetsment that went utterly BAD.

No matter what happens next, this is a stock that I keenly follow and study but not interested in placing a single ANL share in my name at the present juncture.

Heron Resources on the other hand, I beleive offers better value to risk reward ratio then any of the laterites, because it can be a three/four/or-five way struggle to get Coongarie.

The three stars - Anaconda, OMG, Jinchuan
    The fourth star - Inco (making a decision on Goro, its JV with LionOre and LionOre JV with Heron)
    The fifth star - any of the heavy weights of the mining world

Arhidas
    neither short or long ANL
    owns a slice of Coongarie via HRR shareholding
    http://www.heronresources.com.au

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.