RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Quickest 15 min of the day so far. Most of what Tony spoke about...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Quickest 15 min of the day so far. Most of what Tony spoke about was in the presentation released today.

Bear in mind that I'm just starting my fundamental research, so many of this stuff is known to the regular HC viewers.

Overall sentiment was positive from Tony (as he should be) and the room was full, but it was full for most of the earlier sessions too.

The presentation itself has alot of content, so it's good to hear what selective parts Tony spoke about specifically:

1. Good explanation and overview of ResApp...effectively the Shazaam of the medical industry. Instead of detecting music from sounds, it diagnoses diseases from sounds.
    2. He emphasised the lack of accuracy in traditional doctor diagnosis of COPD at around 70% vs the 90%+ for ResApp. He also made it clear that the results form previous study were due to the study execution, not the technology itself. Further, he was confident about how quickly they were able to get the next study off the ground with 640 recruits.
    3. Tony was excited about this mornings announcement on sleep apnea. I think mostly because of the monetary and commercial benefits he sees. Since current treatment is expensive, uncomfortable and it's mostly an undiagnosed condition, there's big upside to this expanded offering if it takes off. He has confidence in the results as he made the point that the sample size was large and done under realistic scenarios (i.e. people waking up to go to bathroom or sleeping in front of TV etc).
    4. Timelines for US and AUS trials are as per presentation. Specifically, the results should be released a month or so after the studies are finished (e.g. AUS results probably won't come out until July.
    5. Might be just new to me, but he explained the commercial model of receiving $5-$10 per diagnosis of COPD using ResApp. I found this interesting in a good way given the sheer potential volume here.
    6. He sees opportunity in Asia and talked about PingAn Insurance and Telehealth specifically. I sense this is a strong focus for them.
    7. There was no talk of CRs, funding issues, additional risks, competition or concerns.

As I mentioned, the 15 min went fast and didn't go into detail on anything.

I get the sense this is not a stock for a quick buck...it's going to be a slow grind and gradual uptrend with potentially modest reratings on good news throughout the year if all goes to plan.

If anyone has any questions, tag me and I'll do my best to answer.

Bodhi_Trader

Capture.GIF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.