SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

TechKnow Conference, page-49

1. 887 Posts.
    For those worried about the massive number hitting the market on the relist: the market won't be flooded with shares when relisted.

There will be at least a 12 month wait as the majority are kept in escrow (held back from being traded), as per listing ASX rule 7.1. Then after 12 months, some will be eligible for release. However - the minimum CR shares will come straight on market.

The exact number of shares being held back, the exact number of CR shares being released on the day of the re-listing - will be revealed with the prospectus (I am assuming the CR will be over-subscribed).

So this means, there will be a 12 month period to trade with minimal dilution. That 12 months, if the company is be believed, which I do, will be news rich. With their cash in the bank (amount to be confirmed), their business model, global partners, and global major tie-ins (anyone for a FREE GAME of Clash of Clans, with FREE INTERNET ACCESS? - and the answer may well be yes from a poor villager in India or China, or Indonesia... which will mean a $2 spotters fee to Syntonic from the game developer SuperCell, just for that villager playing the game... or that villager may well use THAT FIRST EVER INTERNET ACCESS he has just got (via sponsorship- ie the sponsor could be current Syntonic partner Expedia) for free, just to learn to read. Understand this: there's not just money making happening here, there is also a subtle nobility and being of service to the greater good in play also: ie - 4.3 billion people currently in the world cannot afford to connect to the internet, and Syntonic is challenging that as we speak), I expect news flow (and some news will be SP generating news that major media will run with - ie: the villager example above) to be constant from the company, that is what Gary Greenbaum's mate Dave McLauchlan at Buddy has done, and Syntonic has also done so far.

The Due-Diligence, though great news and a major, major milestone passed - was without numbers, thus making it harder to wait and hold. That's what happened at Buddy - the waiting - so then at Buddy (or POK as it was pre-RTO), that's when I looked at the Buddy management, looked to the Buddy behind-the-scenes networks, did my research that helped me decide to stay put when the retrace came as we waited for more detail to come.

These guys running Syntonic, like Buddy, are so very network rich, and they need to be. This is a big, no HUGE global play they are trying to pull-off. But you know what... they know how to do it.

They've done it before.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.