NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

To get the day off to a positive start :-) [MEDIA] Which clearly...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    To get the day off to a positive start

Which clearly shows and states Q1 2017 fulfilling back orders/posting revenue and for the next 6 to 9 months going global into retail ( 1 min 30 sec onwards)

So the show is about to kick off really, as Q2 is only 8 days away. Also remember the company won 4 CES awards which is a very hard thing to achieve, and although, they are only in 1 BestBuy store ( and online) at present, they have announced a significant in-store deal with Brookstone.

The significance of the two deals signed so far is that BestBuy is a mainstream big box CE store whilst Brookstone is in travel retail so they have actually broken into two different retail sectors, one being the hardest sector ( travel retail) in the first 4-6 weeks of launch.

All we can really do is say to ourselves is this. I am in for X - if i don't need the money back from share sales, can I hold for another quarter to see what happens. We are after all here to make a profit Not to get super excited by 0.01 gains or 0.01 losses on most days. We will have spent more than that on our Starbucks coffee on the way into work this morning.

TW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.