NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I don't disagree with anything you're saying, I was just trying...

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    I don't disagree with anything you're saying, I was just trying to answer UnderDog9999's question of "why hotcopper posters have been implying high sales so far because the basis for pedaling these words is unclear to me", since nobody else had. I believe the two quotes I highlighted were the reason, having read all the chatter that followed each.

Nuheara would have had cash flow forecasts for the next several quarters, and similar to Foster Stockbroking's report, I believe they've grossly underestimated their sales potential - which is certainly better than overestimating. Even if they had foreseen phone manufacturers moving away from the headphone jack, I don't believe they could have used this in their models. They also could not have assumed they would win so many awards and create all of this buzz, despite being confident of having a fantastic product.

It's a good problem to have, as it's easily solvable (or should be) within a couple of months, and solving it also brings in a lot of unexpected revenue. The downside is the negative sentiment amongst early backers, but hopefully they'll now start posting some positive reviews as they receive their orders.

Foster based their Dec 2017 price target of 18c on 5,000 units being sold in H2 FY17 - I believe Nuheara are going to smash that target. The quarterly is due on Aug 28 (less than 5 weeks away) and the SP is currently <9c. If sales figures of greater than 5,000 units are announced along with it, the SP should deservedly shoot upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.