VFX 0.00% 0.4¢ visionflex group limited

LOL.... god no..... I am across like 35 listed stocks.. if I was...

1. 7,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    LOL.... god no..... I am across like 35 listed stocks.. if I was in the top 20 of them do you really think I would need to be on HC ... especially if I was in the Top 20 of Xero! The stocks I own which are listed on teh ASX are the ones I follow in my profile (I believ open for you to see). Some have been duds that I am stuck with, some are on teh rebound and a few have been heroes and holding up my portfolio well.

In saying that it is not impossible to get in the Top 20 for the average Joe for say 10k.... it can happen 2 ways or via a combination of
    1. The MC of the stock is really small (<1mil)
    2. The register is so tight that you can spend like 10k if you can get the stock and get on the register. Take a look at NCL annual report and the Top 20 and how tight the register is as 2 people own like 90% o fthe stock. The EV of the company at the moment is like negative 2mil!

1ST is now one where I am sitting on over 100% profit and that is me as a shareholder who as invested from the IPO at 35c (While I have had stocks that have made me more than 5 bags, what also matters is the size of the holding) When a stock is doing poorly, the first thing I try to do is contact management. Klaus was the first ever CEO i had spoken to of all my ASX stocks. Klaus has had his mobile number on all ASX announcements since I can remember... think how hard it would be for a CEO to talk to an investor whose stock is sitting at 10c (from emory) after listing at 35c a short time eralier. If I feel comfortable with mangement and where they are going and the numbers stack up... I will stay in and average down. Worked really well for me so far on 1ST and DEM and I am 99% positive SP3 and XTD will be next which are unloved but with new CEO's (who I have spoken to) will turn the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 778135 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 746873 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.