RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Looking at the drivel come from posters on this forum is...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Looking at the drivel come from posters on this forum is pathetic. To think that the price action the past few days is because of what BL has said at the TK presentations is ludicrous. RAP is a volatile stock and what we have seen this week is nothing compared to the price action us long term holders have seen over the past few years.

This particular forum has turned into complete conspiracy theories all stemming from what BL may have said or may not have said. At the end of the day, BL is a professional and has worked at numerous public companies for a number of years. Do you really think he would be that stupid to tell information to some random person at the conference which would heavily impact the SP? People ask him questions and they no doubt pick what they want to hear from his responses and come on here to hype it up.

I second everything that @Red bar says re BL and his commitment to not only the company but also shareholders. Numerous times I have contacted BL and received promptly responses. I applaud @Red bar for standing up to this nonsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.