RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

If you read all the early and most current reports their has...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    If you read all the early and most current reports their has been no value placed on the sleep apnea except placing a statement that says middle to long term.
    Morgans quoted another company but didn’t do their homework on its capabilities.
    Long term holders on RAP I would say are a very knowledgeable bunch of people.
    So any talk of $1 to $1.50 was based on two years ago.

Their are a number of reports on Raps website and Bios report quotes the following in Aug this year.
    First Deal Anticipated in the Next Six MonthsTony Keating, ResApp's CEO, is aiming for the company's first commercial deal in Europe within the next six months.
    Likely initial customers will be hospitals, looking to use the prod- uct as a triage tool in the emergency care setting, hospitals with telemedicine offerings, and telemedicine groups.Keating said that many of the companies ResApp has been in discussions with were all waiting for ResApp to gain regulatory approval, which has now occurred.
    This may translate into deals very quickly according to Keating.ResApp will seek to first sign on high quality hospitals, with ac- cess to be provided on a non-exclusive basis.
    The UK is a high priority target market for the company.
    In Europe, ResApp's test has been approved for six indications, which is the number of indications the company applied for.

Now what Hospitals could they be talking about
    1. German company with multi hospitals.
    2. Maybe their is a French connection .oh that’s right our university connections did our trials through Ramsey health care .Do you own homework Brisbane /Melb/Perth.Now that company expanded a few years back into Europe big time.And is working hard to reduce the costs of their hospitals in Europe .We all of a sudden make friends with the French base Doctors Without Borders and French multi national Sanofi contacts us to be a part of a group chat.
    3. USA...Mass hospital , Cleveland and Dallas plus Harvard medical school.
    4. Harvard professor comes onto our advisory board
    5. We are in a co beneficial relationship with the Darpa and Wash programs.Which to me is a very influential relationship not a money maker directly if you know what I mean.But we will get so much out of this relationship.
    6. What value on our COPD
    7. What value on our Asthma

Yeh $1.50 does not do it for some . FIL are based close to Boston so my guess is they have a connection to number 3/4 above or even thous who have increased their recent holdings .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.