NOR 0.00% 4.1¢ norwood systems limited

My thoughts on the show FWIW. Delays- PO is, as he said, editor...

1. 8,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    My thoughts on the show FWIW.
    Delays- PO is, as he said, editor and chief. He has the last say on signing anything off. End user experience is paramount so if it's not visually and practically spot on he will knock it back. If this means delays , tough.
    Pricing- They admit that at first they got this wrong. Good companies will acknowledge this and fix it, which they have done with world credit and Global dynamic pricing. Interesting how PO described some of their research on GDP they can see when a customer starts to dial an international number the price will show per minute will automatically appear. If this WP user hangs up before complteting the dialing they can maybe assume that this price may be too dear and they can make adjustments. If the WP user continues with the call then they may assume the pricing is right.
    World credit is going gangbusters. And this is just for voice. No data or message yet. Check map. Interestingly , Europe is featuring heavily. I think that has even surprised them.
    We have "world credit". Watch out for something called "business credit" with corona cloud.
    World credit is helping the long distance market.
    They have a dozen telcos in the pipeline. The telcos phone them, they don't contact the telcos. If things progress past a MOU this could take 4 weeks, could take as long as 12 to sign off.
    More big names joining the team in new positions shortly.
    Corona will be out in "a week or two". Refer to my first point if you don't understand that.
    Data and Message more information not until mid May, but, patents lodged for both. Message, these are PO's words not mine but he said they will have something to take on Whatsapp! He gave the impression they had something a lot better.
    Data- 50 million hotspots globally. One password and user name for the lot. Very excited by this.
    Not enough data available for GDP yet so no comment from them except that.

Haters, don't knock this post, I am relaying what I heard today. Melbourne and Sydney party goers will confirm more than the above I am sure. IMO, DYOR anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12780 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1630000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.