CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

technical adjustment, page-36

1. 3,715 Posts.
    Some posters are hanging on to speculative stocks(not just CVI) more in hope than good portfolio management

LOL

I'd agree with you there Snacks! At least for my perspective. Now is not the time to sell however (IMO).

We are at a serious support level, although technically it edged lower today (although VWAP for the day was only 1.5 ten thousanths of a dollar below 10 cents with it only getting above 10 cents on the final trade for the day) and there is news imminent (isn't there always though with spec stocks?)

If there weren't so many irons in the fire there wouldn't be so much interest in this stock.

At the very least for current holders, one thing that I can guarantee is that there will be a spike at some point - my suggestion would be to trade into that if you want to let go of your stock rather than selling it while heavy manipulation is underway.

To reitterate though, it is reprehensible IMO to use FUD to attempt to shake out bargains for your trading. As Nev said above, you have to sleep with yourself at night.

I at least try to be honest in my communications and honest with myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.