CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Nice quote Bilbo9Here are a few more insights from some guys who...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nice quote Bilbo9

Here are a few more insights from some guys who have been a little more successful than most.

Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.
    Warren Buffett

Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.
    Warren Buffett

The market does not beat them. They beat themselves, because though they have brains they cannot sit tight.
    Jesse Livermore

The price pattern reminds you that every movement of importance is but a repetition of similar price movements, that just as soon as you can familiarize yourself with the actions of the past, you will be able to anticipate and act correctly and profitably upon forthcoming movements.
    Jesse Livermore

I never hesitate to tell a man that I am bullish or bearish. But I do not tell people to buy or sell any particular stock. In a bear market all stocks go down and in a bull market they go up.
    Jesse Livermore

The average man doesn't wish to be told that it is a bull or a bear market. What he desires is to be told specifically which particular stock to buy or sell. He wants to get something for nothing. He does not wish to work. He doesn’t even wish to have to think.
    Jesse Livermore

The financial markets generally are unpredictable. So that one has to have different scenarios.. The idea that you can actually predict what's going to happen contradicts my way of looking at the market.
    George Soros

Stock market bubbles don't grow out of thin air. They have a solid basis in reality, but reality as distorted by a misconception.
    George Soros

For mine, it is a matter of picking the emerging trend (ie. the commodities super cycle), then accumulating a few stocks that should be able to participate when the market catches alight. From there it is a matter of sitting tight until personal financial objectives are achieved or at least staying the course until the euphoria in mining stocks becomes unhealthy.

The FED's recent actions (slashing rates, bailing out the BIG banks and constantly pumping oceans of money into the system) will ensure that the next bubble will be inflationary driven and it will focus on commodities that are in short supply that are urgently needed. And last time I looked, that covers just about all of them.

CVI, has all bases covered in regard to the mix of commodities available to them. They need to be able to finalise the deals that are the current focus and present them to the market without ambiguity. When they do that, I suspect it will be onward and upward for real.

My hope is that the CVI grub just might be developing its butterfly wings while chaos surrounds the markets and the company. Time will tell.

Cheers guys
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.